• Take pride in the food you cook!
• Have a willingness to learn
• Be a Team player!
• Properly rotate food products to reduce waste
• Work quickly and efficiently
• Maintain a Clean and Well-Stocked Area
• Wash dishes and glassware quickly and efficiently
• Cleanliness of the back of the house
• Provide a FIESTA EXPERIENCE for our Guests!
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- Regular and reliable attendance
- Walk on wet floors with care, and stand on your feet for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Follows recipes including measuring, weighing and mixing ingredients.
- Clean, stock, set up, operate, and break down kitchen stations and equipment.
- Prepare food quickly and accurately from reading a kitchen ticket.
- Preparing food includes cleaning and cutting the ingredients and cooking entrees, desserts, and appetizers.
- Maintain food safety, sanitation standards and proper personal hygiene.
- Maintain health and safety regulations in all kitchen areas.
- Ability to place cases, pans, and utensils on both low and high shelves.
- Ability to work in a hot, damp environment
- Wash work areas like walls, floors, and cooking equipment.
Do All of above Tasks in a "Guest Obsessed" Manner!
Take Time to Provide the "Little Extras"
Treat Our Regulars Special
Let Our Guest Know That Special Requests Are "No Problem"
ANYTHING YOU CAN DO TO MAKE OUR GUEST FEEL AT HOME AT HACIENDA
Hacienda offers a financial wellness benefit that allows you to work TODAY and get paid TOMORROW! You can take advantage of this and many other benefits as one of our AMIGOS!
** Hacienda is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and abides by the anti-discrimination laws enforced by the EEOC