Where applicable, confirmation that you meet customer requirements for facility access which may include proof of vaccination and/or attestation and testing, unless an accommodation has been approved.
Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
This position will support activities within Special Access Programs (SAPs) supporting Department of Defense (DoD) agencies, such as HQ Air Force, Office of the Secretary of Defense (OSD) and Military Compartments efforts. The position will provide “day-to-day” support for Collateral, Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) and Special Access Program (SAP) activities.
Responsibilities may include:
- Conceptualizing, planning, designing, developing, testing, launching, and/or maintaining web-based applications. Apply strong business process modelling, project management and programming skills to satisfy the needs of users such as technicians, engineers, planners and managers.
- You will rely on effective communication skills and technical savvy to plan, coordinate and complete a variety of often complex assignments both independently and as a member of a team.
- Drive for results, creativity, resourcefulness, self-motivation, and versatility will be rewarded.
- The ideal candidate has experience and passion for conceptualizing, designing, developing and/or delivering efficient tools and applications in support of operations or other structured business processes.
- General coding or scripting experience (2+ years desired)
- Database planning, creation & modification including SQL experience (2+ years desired)
- MS Office Applications used for planning and communication within a team and among work partners.
- Visual Basic/VBA or Mobile application development experience a plus
- Technical/engineering training or experience, especially in a test laboratory or prototype engineering environment is a plus.
- B.S. in Computer Science or Computer Information Systems or equivalent. Software Engineering or Application Development emphasis is preferred but not required.
- One to two years of related progressive experience OR additional certifications OR an MS degree
Certifications: Must hold a IAT Lvl 1 Certification
Current Top Secret Clearance with SCI Eligibility
Eligibility for access to Special Access Program Information
Willingness to submit to a Counterintelligence polygraph
The person in this position needs to occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
The person in this position frequently communicates with co-workers, management and customers, which may involve delivering presentations. Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations
Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine and computer printer.
For all positions requiring access to technology/software source code that is subject to export control laws, employment with the company is contingent on either verifying U.S.-person status or obtaining any necessary license. The applicant will be required to answer certain questions for export control purposes, and that information will be reviewed by compliance personnel to ensure compliance with federal law. ManTech may choose not to apply for a license for such individuals whose access to export-controlled technology or software source code may require authorization and may decline to proceed with an applicant on that basis alone.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.