ASRC Federal Cyber is seeking Software Developers with an Active Secret clearance to support a government customer in Arlington, VA. Must have at least 1.5 years of .Net developer experience.
Position: Junior Software Developer
Location: Arlington, VA
Clearance: Active Secret clearance, or interim Secret clearance
Summary: ASRC Federal Cyber is seeking the best and brightest software development talent in our industry to support the critical mission of the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA). We are developing the applications that provide the tools necessary for our drug enforcement agents and the greater law enforcement community to take illicit drugs and those who traffic them off the street. The current opioid crisis in our country is testament to the critical mission of the DEA.
- The candidate will be a part of the operations and maintenance team.
- Web Application Developers shall be responsible for all code they develop and submit for review.
- Works in a team environment, utilizing agile development methodologies.
- Takes direction from team lead and other senior members.
- Participates in meetings, discussions and demonstrations of applications and associated data in support of operational applications in the Classified, Unclassified, and Sensitive but Unclassified environments.