Are you looking for a career-defining opportunity at a company changing the hospitality industry? Local Kitchens is looking for exceptional team members to join our team and delight our guests!
Our network of micro food halls brings your favorite local restaurants under one roof and closer to home, allowing you to mix and match cuisines in one easy order. Whether you're visiting as a group, family, or just looking for a little variety, we have something for everyone.
Local Kitchens has set out to serve communities with the best selection of food and the best employment opportunities. We are looking for dedicated, reliable people who want to do their best and be successful. If you're someone who is willing to work hard day after day, has enthusiasm for guests and partners, and wants to contribute to a winning team - we want to hear from you.
Apply today and become a Local!
Local Kitchens is hiring an AM Line Cook to prepare food in our multi-brand delivery and pickup kitchen in Mill Valley. Your job is to prepare high-quality food in a hyper-speed environment with precision and accuracy.
Join today and receive a $200 sign on bonus after completing your first 2 weeks! Weekend availability required.
- Cook/fry meats, vegetables, and other ingredients
- Prepare and portion food prior to cooking
- Perform final assembly of meals
- Package sandwiches, salads, burritos, and bowls
- Inspect, clean, and maintain food preparation areas
- Ensure food is stored and cooked at proper temperatures
- Ensure the freshness and quality of food by tasting
- At least 16 years old
- Ability to communicate in English
- Ability to adapt and follow instructions
- Ability to move freely around the kitchen
- Ability to lift loads of 25-50 pounds
- Ability to operate store equipment including fryers, grills, and more
- Ability to interact productively with team members
Nice to Have:
- Line cook experience
- Ability to communicate in Spanish
Compensation and Benefits:
- $22+ per hour, including hourly tip share!
- Healthcare, Dental, Vision (must be full-time, 30+ hrs/wk)
- Shift meal - eat what you cook!
- Get in on the ground floor of a fast-growing company!
- Interact directly with the founders
- Massive growth potential
- Guest First - always do what’s best for the guest
- Do Your Job - to the highest level!
- Respect - yourself, your teammates, your customers
- Team Wins - do what’s best for the team because the team can accomplish more than the individual
- Ownership - take pride in everything you do
- Relentless work ethic
- On-Time - to work, in preparing food for our customers