Java Application Developer Lead
Columbus OH- contract to hire.
Columbus OH- contract to hire.
- 10+ years of experience in information technology with an emphasis on application development, demonstrated experience with applications development throughout the entire development lifecycle.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or similar technical degree
- Java Development: ability to create medium/large sized Java web applications from start to finish on their own. This includes but is not limited to the following: client interaction, validating requirements, system design, frontend/U development, interaction with a Java EE application server, web services, experience with the various Java EE APIs, development builds, application deployments, integration/enterprise testing, and support of applications within a production environment.
- Experience with Java/J2EE with a deep understanding of the language and core API's, web services, multi-threaded/concurrent programming, XML, design patterns, Service Oriented Architecture.
- Experience in implementation of enterprise systems using DDD, SAGA/CQRS patterns. Working proficiency in using frameworks such as Axon
- Experience in implementing Micro services using Spring Boot and Event Driven architecture.
- Work with a team that develops smart and scalable solutions and provide a solid experience for our users.
- Develop an understanding of our products and the problems we are attempting to solve. Go beyond working from requirements... help architect the system and experience and ship production ready code early and often in a Scrum shop.
- Help us grow our platform with clever, long-lasting solutions that serve to grow our business.
- Plan, design, test, debug and deploy software solutions for managing infrastructure, project management, capacity planning, and operational efficiencies
- Analyze infrastructure problems/constraints, inefficiencies, process gaps, risk and regulatory issues and engineer software or automation solutions
- Work in partnership with infrastructure engineers and architects to understand and identify operational improvements
- Automate complex functions to improve the delivery of information
- Strong RDBMS understanding
- Solid understanding of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) principles.
- Experience with REST/JSON/XML Web APIs Development experience.
- Experience with Spring MVC, Spring Data, Spring Security
- Testing frameworks Cucumber, Selenium, Junit. Must have practical experience with unit testing including deep understanding of Mock Testing Frameworks like EasyMock or Mockito
- Broad and deep understanding of multiple application server platforms including Apache Tomcat
- SQL & Database Oracle, Cassandra, Hbase
- Java performance tuning, debugging & Profiling Tools
- Code Repositories: SVN, GIT/Bitbucket
- Can write well-abstracted, reusable and efficient code and correctly employ design patterns
- Ability to work on multiple projects and manage many priorities.
- Strong written and verbal communication as well as strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to absorb problems & present creative solutions within required timeframes.
- Must be able to demonstrate significant relevant work experience, or had experience of several major technology implementation projects.
- Demonstrated experience working with, and across, multiple teams in a global organization.
- Be self-driven, ability to work independently or with multiple teams.
- Experience with latest Dev ops tooling/processes
- Desired/Additional skills
- Big data technologies (Kafka, Spark, Storm, Hadoop, HDFS, Solr)
- Familiarity with UI technologies (JQuery, ReactJS, Bootstrap, etc)
- Cloud/AWS experience
Source : Infinity Consulting Solutions, Inc.