We are currnelt currently working with a client to find a Junior Level IT Support role. The position is a long term indefinite contract. The role will require the individual to work with multiple engineers, design technicians, external contract firms/vendors and management to resolve technical issues they are confronted with in order to ensure completion of projects in a timely fashion.
Pay: $17-$19 per hour
Term: Open-Ended Contract (Benefits / PTO available)
Areas of support:
- Design Tool Support: Autodesk Tools, Bluebeam and other similar design software.
- Hardware Support: workstations (laptops), mobile devices, plotters, printers, and physical/virtual desktops for contract firms.
- Software Support: OS, Autodesk Tools, Implementation
- 2 Year Degree from a technical school or university
- IT Support Experience Strongly Preferred
- AutoCAD Training or Certification Strongly Preferred
For immediate assistance please send an updated Word version of your resume to Aaron Tibbetts at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Selectek is a member of the American Staffing Association, which promotes legal, ethical, and professional practices for the staffing industry. All employees at Selectek are certified by the American Staffing Association through the Certified Staffing Professional® and Technical Services Certified? programs. ASA certification programs help our employees:
- Protect the rights of our candidates and employees
- Avoid missteps that could result in costly legal proceedings
- Add value to our business relationships by demonstrating commitment to our clients
- Make clients aware of their co-employment obligations and responsibilities
- Expand our knowledge of the industry and elevate our professionalism
- Gain professional recognition for demonstrating knowledge of federal and state labor and employment law
Source : Selectek, Inc.