Please take a look at the complete job description. If you find it suitable for you, please call me at 717-856-8189 or email me at email@example.com
This is in regards to a Urgent Job Opening – IT Service Help Desk Analyst / Call Center (Tier 1 - 100% phones and 85% password resets) with Active Directory Admin, Windows 7 and Office 365, hardware, software, and systems via phone - needed in Harrisburg, PA – Long Term – On-Site / Local Candidates ONLY (Harrisburg, PA)
Please call me asap at 717-856-8189 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Harrisburg, PA - On-Site / Local Candidates ONLY
Duration: Long Term Contract
Interview Mode: Phone / Video / Skype
# OF Openings: 6
Start Date: Immediate
Visa Type: ANY – No Visa Restrictions
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
This position is onsite. There is free off-street parking on-site around the building.
This is a Tier 1 position requiring working on phones all day. This position is 100% phones and 85% password resets. No Tier 2 work will be performed. This is an operational type job and reliability, and communication are key components to making the department successful.
The Help Desk Analyst performs the skills listed below.
- Experience with call tracking and ticketing software
- Attentive to details and ability to be resourceful (using supplied documentation)
- Ability to support users with limited knowledge of computers, software, hardware, and systems
- Above average communication skills and telephone manner.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Basic User & Security Group Active Directory administration
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft based operating systems with emphasis on Windows 7 and Office 365
- Experience with using and troubleshooting Office 365 within a network environment (permissions, calendar sharing, delegation)
- You will be a self-motivated achiever who gains satisfaction from providing excellent customer service
- 1+ years previous IT Service Desk and / or Call Center experience required.
- Provides technical assistance, support, and advice to end users for hardware, software, and systems via phone.
- Investigates and resolves computer software and hardware problems of users.
- Answers questions, applying knowledge of computer software, hardware, systems, and procedures.
- Talks with technical and non-technical co-workers to research problem and find solution.
- Asks user with problem to use telephone and participate in diagnostic procedures, using diagnostic software or by listening to and following instructions.
- Create and escalate Remedy trouble tickets to Tier 2 Service Desk staff and/or 3rd Party Service Providers as needed to ensure resolution.
- Follow quality standards and displays strong customer service skills.
- Able to work in a team environment.
- Complete assigned tasks.
- Excellent communication skills; both written and spoken.
- Reset or restore mainframe, LAN and User IDs and passwords through RACF or Active Directory
- Diagnose and coordinate the repair of products by dispatching and tracking the work of appropriate Service Providers.
- Research and update, as needed, reference publications and diagnostic aids to seek information necessary to resolve end user issues.
Linga Tech Inc,