The Specialized Recruiting Group (SRG) in Phoenix, AZ, is adding to our growing team of professionals and is seeking an IT Recruiter with a competitive edge and a passion for placement. Named one of America's Best Professional Recruiting Firms by Forbes, we place talented professionals with some of the most reputable and highly sought-after companies in the Phoenix area and beyond. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and are looking for a forum to excel in, join one of the nation's best!
How You Will Make an Impact
- Sourcing, screening, and providing a shortlist of qualified candidates for various technical roles
- Build a strong tech talent pipeline and help hire and retain skilled employees for our IT positions
- Network online and offline with potential candidates to promote our employer brand, reduce our time-to-hire and ensure we attract the best professionals
- Perform pre-screening calls to analyze applicants’ abilities
- Interview candidates combining various methods (e.g., structured interviews, technical assessments, and behavioral questions)
- Craft and send personalized recruiting emails with current job openings to passive candidates
- Participate in tech conferences and meetups to network with IT professionals
- Onboard new hires
- Keep up to date with new technological trends and products
What You Will Need
- 2-3 years of technical recruiting experience in software and hardware
- Hands-on experience with various interview formats (e.g., phone, video, in-person)
- Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for IT roles
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases
- Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques (e.g., social media recruiting and Boolean search)
- Familiarity with the SDLC
What We Offer
Our compensation contains a competitive base salary with a strong commission program. Our comprehensive benefits include 95% employer-paid medical, dental, and vision insurance as well as access to life insurance, disability insurance, and 401K with a company match. Beyond the traditional benefits, we have a culture that supports our employee's well-being with a rich PTO program, paid sabbaticals, trip incentives, a wellness program that supports work-life balance, and more! In addition, we provide ongoing training and development to help our team level up and reach new heights in their careers.
Ready to find your place on our team? Take the next step and apply now!