Agile Project Manager –Systems Implementation - High Potential for Growth, Close-knit Corporate Culture
About the Company and Opportunity:
- Our client is an established, stable and profitable distribution company located north of Hartford
- The company is known for investing in its employees and promoting from within
- Ideally this is an on-premises role with occasional remote work available.
- Highly competitive compensation with bonus potential
Overview of the Agile Project Manager –Systems Implementation role:
- Supports the Director of Technology, project teams and business leaders
- Facilitating ERP and Salesforce migration/integration
- Reporting and presentations to senior leadership
- Coordinate with end users, developers and vendors to push tasks to completion
Preferred Qualifications for the Agile Project Manager –Systems Implementation:
- Project Management experience using Agile methodologies.
- ERP and CRM integration/implementation support experience is ideal
- Experience documenting, reporting and providing analytics for complex projects
- Able to work on-site in the office a must!tact Matt Hughes at firstname.lastname@example.org