Would you like to be shape, deliver and run IT and analytics projects? And be in touch with multiple stakeholders; engineers, managers, product owners, and the customer? Then this job opening might be what you are looking for!
What youâ€™ll do
You will be involved in scrum and project management activities across multiple client projects. As an ideal candidate for this position, you:
- Have excellent written and presentation-based communication skills
- Are able to quickly develop typical Scrum & project deliverables
- Estimate and work, tracking progress, and performing reporting with Jira
- Remove impediments and protect the team from external interferences
- Prepare and facilitate typical Scrum meetings
- Support collaboration and ensure a good relationship between the team, the product owner, and the rest of the organization
At Itility we believe in merging technology and data to drive our customers one step beyond. Itility digital consultants are experts in data, cloud, software, and IT infrastructure. Our culture can be described as â€˜no-nonsense, with passionâ€™. Working at Itility is about working with people, staying close to our customers. We work for large enterprises and innovative startups. Acting as the â€˜digital twinâ€™ of customers, we work shoulder-to-shoulder to exceed business goals and push the boundaries of what you thought was possible. Do you like to go above and beyond? Do you want to work with passion for what you do, in a team of people fueled by the same passion? Then we would love to meet you!
This is what we offer
You will be given the opportunity to develop in the best way possible, under the personal guidance of project managers of Itility. If you do not have the required expertise for the job but do have the passion for project management, we offer a substantial trainee program to get you up to speed for the job in a planned manner.
You believe in
You believe in scrum/agile way-of-working and you are well acquainted with IT in a broad sense, preferably via data platforms/engineering and with Agile/Scrum methodologies in particular. Further candidate requirements include:
- Bachelor of science/masterâ€™s degree
- Extensive knowledge of Atlassian suite (Jira), Microsoft Excel/PowerPoint
- Experience with setting-up agile teams, impediment removing and reporting
- Basic IT and application knowledge, affinity with data analytics in enterprise environments
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills
- Good documenting capabilities
You have a hands-on mindset, a strong customer and problem-solving orientation, can show fast results, and have demonstrated good communication skills, especially in an international IT organization.
You will report to the Itility program manager and work in close harmony with team members while interfacing with the standing client IT organization.
Screening is part of the hiring procedure.
This is a hybrid/remote position, so it is a requirement that you are based within 100 miles of the San Diego area.
San Diego, CA
Most of our positions are hybrid/remote. Unless otherwise indicated in the job post, it is a requirement that you are based within 100 miles of the job's stated location.
Powered by JazzHR