Founded in 1997 by a Medical Doctor, Ergomed Plc is dedicated to the development of new drugs to save or improve lives. Operating with a global footprint in over 55 countries, Ergomed has the expertise to manage even the most challenging clinical trials. Ergomed provides services to over 100 clients in a range of therapy areas but excels in the provision of services for complex trials in Rare Diseases, Oncology and Neuroscience.Job Description
The Project Manager is responsible for the planning, management and control projects run by the IT team in the delivery of technology to the Ergomed business and the delivery and hand over of the systems and capabilities into the production systems and business environments within defined and agreed timelines and budgets.
The key responsibilities of the Project Manager include.
· Agreement of the scope, objectives, and success criteria for assigned projects
· Creation and agreement of Project Initiation documentation to define the scope, timeline, budgets and output of projects
· Creation and management of the project plan and associate governance, management and reporting artefacts related to the delivery of the project as defined within the IT Project Management processes
· Engagement of business stakeholder and subject matter experts and the management of these resources within the scope of delivery for the project
· Engagement and management of all 3rd parties required for the delivery of the project
· Engagement of IT and Business QA teams where appropriate to ensure that validation and IT quality requirements are met within project execution and project output.
· Developing and managing the budget associated with the project and any associated work packages
· Monitoring and managing the overall project plan and associated work packages, miles stones and the critical path to ensure the successful on time delivery of the project
· Management and authorization of milestone payments to 3rd party vendors used in the delivery of projects
· Establishing project management, governance, and reporting framework in line with IT Project Management Processes
· Reporting on project progress, issues and escalation per the IT Project Management Process and agreed schedule for each project
· Gaining business sign of to completion of project
· Engaging with the IT Service Operations and Technical Support functions to successfully transition project into the production environment through the agreed IT processes.
· Ensuring that all relevant details of projects are loaded to the relevant business and IT systems to facilitate the support and lifecycle management of project outputs
· Gaining agreeing from Service Operations and Technical Support the ownership and resolution timelines for any post transition deliverables.
· Closing projects and producing relevant project close documentation as required by the IT Project Management Process
Education, qualifications and professional memberships
PRINCE II or equivalent project management certification
· Detailed understanding of technology and services delivery
· Thorough understanding of the clinical IT market and customer needs
· Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
· Client focused approach to work
· An understanding of the clinical trial process is required
· A flexible attitude with respect to work assignments and new learning
· Ability to manage multiple and varied tasks with enthusiasm and prioritize workload with attention to detail
· Willingness to work in a matrix environment and to value the importance of teamwork.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- Work within a successful, highly – qualified and dynamic team
- Professional training and career development in a fast-growing healthcare company