Are you an experienced IT Project Manager? If so, lets talk!
Our client is actively seeking a talented IT Project Manager to work fully remote. This is a 6-month contract to hire opportunity with our client.
- Lead IT team through all phases of the product/project life cycle, including planning, requirements definition, design, development, testing, integration, deployment, and maintenance
- Serve as primary liaison between business stakeholders and the technical team
- Collaborate with product manager(s) to develop and prioritize work backlog(s)
- Work collaboratively with Lead Developers to create project backlog estimates and release schedules
- Proactively monitor backlog(s) so requirements, resources, or infrastructure gaps for the highest priority User Stories are identified and resolved prior to the start of the next Sprint
- Review requirement documents to confirm completeness and adherence to stated business goals
- Review test plans/scripts to confirm completeness and traceability to the approved requirements
- Proactively remove blocking issues within and external to scrum teams
- Conduct analysis, and collaborate with internal and external business partners and IT team, as needed, to identify root cause and resolution of issues
- Manage contractual relationships with technical subcontractors and vendors, as required
- Provide oversight of and control processes for management of project scope, schedule and budget
- Bachelors Degree from an accredited institution in computer/technology-related field preferred
- Minimum 5 years experience in a technical role on a software development team
- 3-5 years experience in technical project management including experience in an Agile environment
- 3-5 years experience in systems analysis
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities
- Vendor management experience
- Experience with MS Project/Smartsheet, JIRA, Visio, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and SharePoint
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics CRM preferred, but not required
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Project Management Professional (PMP) preferred, but not required
- Scrum Master Certification preferred, but not required
Job Requisition #35896
A reasonable estimate of the pay range for this role is $62.00 - $68.00 per hour.
The disclosed pay range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. The compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case, such as skills and experience levels.
General Description of Benefits:
Medical, Dental, Vision insurance, 401(K) and other supplemental coverage.
APC believes that the workplace should be fun and enjoyable. Join our team today and ignite your career!
Company Staffing 501 1000 employees
APC is a professional services organization focused on engaging people and positively impacting lives. As professionals serving professionals, we take pride in providing our employees with the highest level of customer service and support, creating meaningful, fulfilling and rewarding experiences every day.
APC is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetics, or veteran status.