- Energy Management/SCADA/Industrial Control System Project Experience
NERC-CIP Compliance experience. Experience with Reliability First.
- In depth Project Management Experience in handling Project Financials, Schedules, Scope, Testing with strong communication / Presentation Skills
- Project Management includes: budget management, resource allocation, kick off meetings, project planning, project execution and control, communication, risk analysis, quality assurance, team and vendor management, and project implementation.
- Perform actual vs. planned analysis at the project level and forecast cost of the project.
- Develop project plans/scope/schedule and track progress, milestones, and deliverables.
- Facilitate and attend meetings with various technical and non-technical resources to capture project requirements, identify project milestones, communicate project timelines, track action items, and monitor project status.
- Identify and manage project risks, issues, assumptions and dependencies.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in large-scale IT Project Management environment.
- Experience managing Energy Management/SCADA/Industrial Control System for electric utilities.
- NERC-CIP Compliance experience
- Experience with Reliability First
- Ability to manage multiple high visibility projects simultaneously.
- Ability to manage multiple projects with internal resources and external vendors.
- Must have good experience identifying and managing risks.
- Expert understanding of the Program Management processes and methodologies.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a plus.