The Inventory Control Associate assists the RICS in processing and maintaining store inventory control to ensure high store in-stock position on the floor in support of our customer service objectives and sales goal attainment. The Inventory Control Associate works closely with the RICS to ensure product flows to the sales floor, accuracy of inventory to support the replenishment of goods in the system. Maintain the inventory in the stock room in a clean and organized manner. This position is only in Flagship and High volume stores.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- By your actions, foster a service and selling culture, exceed customer expectations and build consumer relationships that will be enduring.
- Ensure a high level of productivity through attainment of UPH targets.
- Assist with the processing of all incoming and outgoing inventory with accuracy.
- Ensure all merchandise is prepared for the selling floor and complies with all company ticketing and signage guidelines.
- Place EAS tags on merchandise before moving it to the sales floor to meet LP guidelines.
- Assist in executing all RTV’s, orders, transfers, re-tickets or mark downs efficiently and timely to Company policies and procedures/
- Maintain a neat and orderly stock room that is compliant with all Company/State guidelines.
Partner with RICS to assist in understanding all inventory processes.
- Comply with the Company’s Time and Attendance policy and procedures.
- Demonstrate high degree of professionalism in communication, attitude and teamwork with customers, employees, corporate partners and vendors.
- Demonstrate high level of quality of work, attendance and appearance.
- Adhere to all Company Policies and Procedures and Safety Regulations.
- Adhere to local, state and federal laws.
- Work varied hours/days to meet the needs of the business.
- Ability to be flexible and willing to work extended hours when necessary.
- Any additional duties assigned by Management.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Demonstrates good communication skills
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Customer Centric / Sales Driven
- Ensure Effective Communication
- Establish Trust
In general, the following physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to allow differently-abled individuals to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Standing, walking and squatting less than fifty percent of the work shift.
- Required to lift, move and carry up to 40 pounds.
- Ability to read, count and write to accurately complete all documentation and reports.
- Must be able to see, hear and speak in order to communicate with employees and other customers.
- Specific vision abilities include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Manual dexterity required using hands to finger; handle, feel and type; reach with hands and arms.
Boot Barn, Inc. reserves the right to make exceptions to, modify or eliminate this document or its content. This document supersedes all previous policies, procedures or guidelines pertaining to this subject.