Lincoln IT is looking for a project manager to join our team in our Hicksville office. This person will lead the successful execution of a variety of projects from start to finish.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter with excellent time-management and problem-solving abilities who thrives in fast-paced environments.
- Deliver on-time, in-budget projects - Execute projects within the intended scope, timeframe and funds.
- Communicate with clients - Drive contact with clients throughout the project lifecycle to understand/set expectations, establish timelines and grow the relationship.
- Manage resources - Coordinate with internal teams and external vendors to identify and allocate the necessary resources for each project.
- Develop project plans - Create detailed plans for each project to outline execution strategy including objectives, schedule, and cost.
- Track and communicate progress - Measure performance for presentation to clients and internal leadership.
- Bachelorâ€™s degree in a related field
- 2-3 years experience in project management
- PMP Certification preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Advanced skillset in time management and task prioritization
- Passion for managing teams and driving results
- Ability to multitask and identify opportunities for process improvement
Founded in 1998, Lincoln Computer Services is a growing custom IT solution provider, servicing New York City and Long Island, New York. If you are interested in working for a growth-oriented company with a culture that exudes collaboration, integrity and a passion for technology, submit your resume today!
Lincoln offers a competitive salary, training and education, a great benefits package (medical, dental, vision, 401k), generous paid time off and an excellent work atmosphere.
Powered by JazzHR