RaceTrac Company Overview
• Responsible for providing technical project planning, management and oversight for key initiatives and implementation projects
• Creates a method of change management including ownership of a documentation, communication plans, process training, etc.
• Defines project scope, deliverables, roles and responsibilities in collaboration with stakeholders and business partners
• Designs and implements processes to monitor and control resources, budget, risks and value to Business Objectives
• Establishes, plans, and executes major milestone reviews and decision gates to complete the program and project life cycle
• Ensures all the required deliverables are produced and reviewed, including the technical leadership of requirements management, design, implementation, system integration, verification, test, quality assurance, delivery, operations, and sustainment of the technical solution
• Exercises broadly delegated authority for planning, directing, coordinating, administering, and executing many routine and complex projects/programs.
• Identifies, clarifies and communicates project vision, goals and objectives and how these tie into, support or impedes organizational strategic objectives
• Manages scope throughout the project duration. Maintains accurate program estimates, timelines, project plans, status reports
• Provides process improvement recommendations based on best practices and industry standards
• Organizes and facilitates inter-team meetings to consolidate knowledge from multiple subject matter experts
• Continually prioritizes project tasks to focus on the most impactful changes
• Monitors and communicates team progress to the necessary stakeholders
• Simultaneously supports the entire project management cycle of multiple projects
• Focuses on the importance of reporting, meeting stated deadline commitments, and communication to stakeholders