Wedbush Securities is one of the largest securities firms and investment banks in the nation. We provide innovative financial solutions through our Wealth Management, Capital Markets, Futures and Advanced Clearing & Prime Services divisions. Headquartered in Los Angeles, California with over 100 offices and more than 80 correspondent offices, our commitment to providing relentless, customized service is the foundation of our consistent growth.
Wedbush Securities is seeking an experienced IT Project Manager in our Chicago office with strong organizational, communication and leadership skills. The successful person in this role will also have a background working on technical and infrastructure related projects, and ability to manage cross functional programs while helping to ensure for successful delivery of business objectives.
- Manage project workload and backlog, assist with prioritization, track issues or risks, and help drive team’s daily execution
- Work closely with other Agile Release Trains to identify and track dependencies and cross train requirements
- Manage Project set up, and monitor budget allocation and burn rates to ensure team remains on track and on budget
- Provide reporting as required to PMO and executive management
- Assist with the definition of processes and procedures where needed to implement consistent practices across the organization
- Perform other tasks and duties as required and assigned
Keyword: IT Project Manager
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited University, preferably in Computer Science or related subject
- Minimum 5 years of experience as an IT Project Manager with a successful track record of managing IT projects end to end
- Experience with Software Development Life Cycle methodologies
- Strong organizational, communication, and multitasking skills and attention to detail
- Willingness and ability to learn and adapt to change
- Willingness to assist the team in execution of projects
- Expertise with MS office products, specifically Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio
- Must have Agile / JIRA experience
- Financial/Broker firm experience preferred, but not required
- General IT knowledge in networking, storage, and server deployment
What Wedbush Offers You
As part of our overall compensation package, Wedbush Securities offers an array of diverse benefits to all our colleagues. We believe that providing competitive benefit options yields the advantageous reward of establishing a healthy and inclusive foundational work culture.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage with multiple health plan options for you and your family
- Health Savings Account with company-sponsored contributions
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) traditional and dependent care
- Pre-Tax Commuter Benefits
- 401(k) plan with discretionary, competitive company matching and profit-sharing contributions
- Tuition reimbursement up to $5,250/year
- 3 weeks of Paid Time Off
- 2 weeks of Paid Sick Time (may vary by location)
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Charitable Donation Matching Contributions
- Paid Leave (Military, Jury Duty, Volunteer Time Off, Disability, etc.)
- FINRA License Sponsorship
- Travel & Employee Assistance and Employee Discount Programs
The reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic location. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $98,000-$122,000. Colleagues may be eligible for additional, discretionary incentive compensation based on the colleague's and the firm's performance. At Wedbush, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at, or near, the top of the range for their role. Decisions regarding compensation are determined on a case-by-case basis and are dependent on a variety of factors including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs.
Wedbush Securities (WS) is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. WS does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, registered domestic partner status, uniform service member status, marital status, pregnancy, age, medical condition, disability, genetic information, family care or medical leave status, or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws, or on the basis that an applicant or Colleague is perceived to have these characteristics or is associated with someone who is perceived to have these characteristics. WS aims to foster a culture of inclusion where all Colleagues are valued for their unique contributions to the firm as well as provided equal opportunities to succeed.
From: Wedbush Securities