The Project Manager is responsible for the overall management of projects throughout their lifecycle. They are responsible for defining, planning, tracking, and managing the project, identifying key resources, and providing the direction they require in order to meet project objectives. The Project Manager provides leadership to cross-functional teams responsible for delivering defined project outputs to time, budget, and project quality criteria. They also ensure adherence to project management methodology practices, provide team coaching, evaluate the performance of team members, and reinforce enterprise knowledge management through the collection and communication of lessons learned.
- Proficient understanding of SAP solutions and of the consulting business processes and functions
- Knowledge of the strategic and operational issues of the project management business unit
- Proficiency with project management tools used in SAP
- A clear vision of what determines a successful project for the customer and for the enterprise
- Knowledge of and competency in project management processes including planning tasks, resource allocation, risk management, time management, financial management, HR management, quality management, monitoring, and reporting, documenting, and record keeping
- Ability to negotiate consensus amongst diverse groups and impact the activities of others not in own reporting structure
- Conceptual analytical thinking and decision-making skills
- Strong interpersonal skills: the ability to work well with people from different disciplines with varying degrees of technical experience; competence in clear concise and tactful communication with senior management, clients, peers, and team members
- Functional Experience
- The Project Manager is responsible for the overall management of projects throughout their lifecycle
- They are responsible for defining, planning, tracking and managing the project, identifying key resources, and providing the direction they require in order to meet project objectives
- The Project Manager provides leadership to cross-functional teams responsible for delivering defined project outputs to time, budget, and project quality criteria
- Coach to clarify assignments and deliverables to project team; review quality of work and manage integration of team membersâ€™ work; provide performance input to project team membersâ€™ functional management
- Takes responsibility from time to time as team lead and supports respective line manager(s) in people development tasks
- Participate in the development of project management best practices
Why choose us?
At ASAR America Inc., we have a relentless passion for creating Customer Experience Success stories for our clients using SAP CX Solutions. Not only that, but we offer our coworkers the opportunity to be at the forefront of a revolution in Customer Experience, as well as
- Collaborative and energetic culture - we are excited to roll back all of our company outings and events.
- Competitive benefits include paid vacation and sick time, bountiful holidays, a generous 401K match with immediate vesting, and health benefits.
- Fast-paced and innovative environment
Powered by JazzHR