Founded in 1995 at the start of the dot-com revolution, TechFlow helped large commercial clients such as Dreamworks, Toshiba, MGM, and others modernize their business systems. Today, with deep operational roots in the bi-coastal innovation hubs of California and Washington DC, TechFlow continues as a leader in applying innovative engineering, technology, integration solutions, and support services to the Federal Government’s most demanding mission and business challenges.
TechFlow is seeking an IT Program Manager (PM) to support for secure, reliable, and responsive IT infrastructure services. The ideal IT Program Manager has expertise in all major phases of project management and extensive experience with execution of large portfolios to support high profile projects. The IT PM should have experience in environments with a high operational tempo. The IT PM should deliver capabilities and services that meet an array of office requirements. The IT PM should have experience with all aspects of planning, executing and completing projects to support office deliverables.
- Comply with Lean Agile methodology.
- Participate in all Lean Agile scrums, sprints, and grooming sessions.
- Develop long-term and strategic objectives to ensure end user requirements will be satisfied in future years.
- Meet schedule and delivery commitments within budget.
- Consult and coordinate appropriately for problem resolution, task scheduling, new resource requirements, and task clarification.
- Coordinate program management activities, including scheduling of meetings and preparation of briefings and presentations.
- Create and maintain Project Management Review (PMR) slides for projects and brief PMR slides.
- Work in partnership with an integrated team of staff and contractors.
- Understand the target environment, such as Amazon Web Services (AWS) or Microsoft Azure.
- Provide estimated costs of deploying system components to the target environment.
- Coordinate and collaborate with security, operations, testing, and other teams to provide system information and technical support.
- Create, manage, and update Jira tickets.
- Experience leading an Agile developments team to include generating sprint plans.
- Experience in technical project management with full life cycle software development.
- Experience building and maintaining constructive relationships among customers, stakeholders, technical teams, contractors and senior level staff.
- Experience developing and maintaining long-term and strategic objectives to ensure end user requirements will be satisfied in future years.
- Experience using Jira for managing backlogs, portfolios, products, and sprints.
- Experience monitoring the progress of multiple concurrent and highly visible projects and requirements.
- Experience recommending or taking required corrective actions.
- Experience with risk identification, management, and mitigation.
- Experience tailoring complex technical ideas and concepts to be communicated to a range of audiences in briefing and reports.
- Experience meeting schedule and delivery commitments within budget.
- Active TS/SCI security clearance with full scope polygraph
- Recent experience with current Lean Agile methodology.
- Recent experience with analytics tools to ingest, correlate, build, and disburse products to other applications.
- Experience with interfacing with partners of the current application.
- Experience using ErDoS for managing top line charts, sprint burn-up charts, and sprint goals.
TechFlow, Inc is 100% employee-owned. Come make a difference in a job that contributes to your future and helps us build an agile workplace!
- Employee stock ownership plan (ESOP) – Pride in being an employee-owner and annual employer contribution (per plan guidelines)
- 401k plan with Roth option.
- Eligibility for an employer match.
- Immediate vesting
- Paid time off
- Holidays – 10 paid holidays per year
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans
- Company-paid Life & AD&D insurance plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness Resources
- Company-paid training and development program
- Voluntary benefits include:
- Life & AD&D Insurance for employee, spouse, and children
- Short-term and long-term disability (per plan guidelines)
- Legal Shield and Identity Theft protection plans
- Pet Insurance