Do you love working for a company that nurtures a warm and welcoming environment?
Gastro Health is currently looking for a detail-oriented IT Help Desk Technician to join our team!
Gastro Health is a great place to work and advance in your career. You'll find a collaborative team of coworkers and providers, as well as consistent hours – and we enjoy paid holidays per year plus paid time off.
The Help DeskTechnician will provide technical assistance and support for Gastro Health users, or other affiliates; as it relates to using Gastro Health owned or managed equipment, software or other technical tools used to perform their job duties and/or to interact with Gastro Health personnel.
Here are some of the duties you will be responsible for:
- Install, configure, and deploy new or refurbished PCs, peripherals, and other technical equipment as required
- Establish and maintain user account and systems access settings for users of numerous systems
- Review incoming IT helpdesk requests, working tickets to user and management satisfaction both individually and as part of team efforts
- Follow established procedures for various functional IT roles, including standard configurations for PCs and other equipment, hardening steps to ensure security, and handling of sensitive data
- Interact with other Technology Services team members, providing feedback on issues encountered, measures taken (whether successful or unsuccessful), and best practice mechanisms
- Solicit feedback and assistance from other team members in solving issues that are either unfamiliar, high-priority or lingering
- Balance work priorities to ensure timely rectification of problems, while advancing longer-term initiatives related to quality control and/or process improvement
- At least one year of experience in internal IT Support, Help Desk, or similar preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Active Directory domain environments a must
- Associates degree in Information Technology or a related field preferred
- A+, MCITP, or comparable IT certifications a plus
- A combination of education, training, and experience may be substituted when competency in the role is demonstrated. Successful performance on pre-employment tests is required.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to those who are able to perform the essential duties of the job. The incumbent must be able to pass any required drug test and new hire physical examination. The incumbent must be able to maintain complete confidentiality of any information s/he encounters
Gastro Health is the largest gastroenterology multi-specialty group in the country. We are over 300 physicians strong with over 100 locations throughout the nation, including Florida, Alabama, Ohio, Maryland, Washington, Virginia, and Massachusetts. We employ the finest gastroenterologists, pediatric gastroenterologists, colorectal surgeons, and allied health professionals. Gastro Health is always looking for talented individuals who share our mission to provide outstanding medical care and an exceptional healthcare experience.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package to our eligible employees, which includes: Cigna healthcare, dental, vision, life insurance, 401k, profit-sharing, short & long-term disability, HSA, FSA, and PTO plus 7 paid holidays.
- This position offers a great work/life balance!
- We are growing rapidly and support internal advancement
- We offer competitive compensation
- 401(k) retirement plans
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Disability insurance
- Pet insurance
Temperature checks at check-in, mask worn while on-premise, and hand sanitizing stations throughout the building
Gastro Health is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, gender, disability, protected veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
We thank you for your interest in joining our growing Gastro Health team!