Do you enjoy solving problems and assisting others? Are you comfortable walking people through intricate computer tasks? If so, we need you on our team!
At DuraServ, we are one of the main distributors of major commercial door and dock manufacturers in the industry. Therefore, we aspire to be the most trusted provider in the industry. Since opening the doors in 2001, our secret to sustaining continual growth has been our culture, which is focused on taking great care of every customer, treating employees well and with respect, and being “first and best” in all markets servicing our customers.
DuraServ is hiring a Help Desk specialist to join our IT Department. The ideal candidate will have experience in customer service and will thrive on helping people resolve IT related issues.
What you can expect to do:
We are looking for a team-focused, highly motivated professional with a background in IT. We offer a competitive salary, bonuses, benefits and PTO. If this sounds like a good fit, get in touch with us today.
- Respond to emails from employees seeking help with software, computer or phone related issues.
- Learn to use our software applications so you can walk users through the steps to any problems.
- Aid in the deployment and setup of user equipment.
- Aid in the configuration and setup of users in active directory.
- Walk employees verbally through steps to resolve issues over the phone.
- Maintain a high level of courteous customer service at all times.
We are looking for people with 3-5 years of experience working in a technical support role.
- Experience with
- Microsoft Admin Centers
- Azure Active Directory
- Azure ATP
- Endpoint Manager
- Microsoft Defender ATP
- Office Configuration
- Power Apps
- Power Automate
- Power BI
- Search and Intelligence
- Universal Print
- Microsoft Office Products
- Active Directory
- Windows 10
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong verbal communication and problem-solving skills
- Bilingual Spanish/English a plus
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Able to Trave
We offer a full benefits package including but not limited to...
- Medical, dental, vision, and supplemental insurance plans
- Life insurance, short and long-term disability
- 401K policy with company match
- PTO & Vacation Policy
- Continuous training and development program
- My Personal Health Assistant program for a healthier you
- We partner with companies and have discounts for our employees
Equal is Greater
At DuraServ, Diversity, Equity and Inclusion are more than just words for us. Our diverse and inclusive teams have a positive impact on our employees, customers and community stakeholders from every background.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity. Equal Opportunity is the law, and DuraServ is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.