About our Company
Technology Assurance Group is a regional Managed Services Provider (MSP) that offers information technology services to small-to-medium sized businesses.
Our Mission: To create "Peace of Mind" by impacting the lives of our team, clients, and community through wholehearted service.
Our Vision: To provide the perfect client experience through technology so clients can focus on their business goals.
About the Position
The IT Help Desk Coordinator is the single point of contact for clients, providing clients with a seamless and exceptional experience. This is achieved by continually seeking opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships by developing Business Awareness (specific knowledge of clients and how IT relates to their business strategy and goals) and Service Awareness (in-depth knowledge of TAG’s key IT services and how they relate to clients’ needs). It is also the goal of the IT Help Desk Coordinator to create and maintain a collaborative, caring and cohesive relationship with the technicians of TAG.
Essential duties and responsibilities
The IT Help Desk Coordinator position is a key contributor in the success of ensuring client satisfaction. This is achieved by proper triaging and managing of service requests, managing client expectations, and proper follow through of service requests.
- Client Care: Take ownership of Client relationships and their satisfaction and proactively solve client issues.
- Service: Receive and Prioritize service requests and monitoring alerts as they arrive through email, manual entry, or direct customer input, following established TAG SLAs.
- Projects and Sales: Work with the Sales and Projects Teams during the On-Boarding Process of new clients, communicating clear and timely expectations and scheduling Technicians for the configuration and installation of equipment.
- Other duties, as assigned.
- Positive attitude, with an ability to prioritize and deliver service and follow through in a warm, timely, professional and courteous manner.
- Demonstrated ability to constructively approach and solve a challenge.
- Effective organizational and time management skills.
- Process and detail oriented; ability to provide and maintain detailed documentation.
- Able to meet reasonable deadlines in a fast-paced, multiple projects environment.
- Comfortable working with a team, with exceptional listening, communication and collaborative relationship building skills.
- Committed and able to build synergy and efficiencies across departments.
- Exceptional telephone, communication, active listening and customer care skill skills.
- Self-motivated, with a willingness to learn, keep up to date professionally, develop Business and Service Awareness and apply new knowledge to the job.
- Demonstrate punctuality as a value; on time to meetings and appointments.
- Strong computer skills and the ability to effectively and professionally communicate through e-mail.
- Good problem-solving, decision-making, and conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to effectively work autonomously and with team members to achieve desired outcomes/goals; understands when to get a supervisor involved in decision making.
- High School Diploma or equivalent combination of education and work.
- Ability to type 30+ WPM (words per minute).
- 1+ year(s) of experience in Customer Care Service and/or Scheduling (preferably within a technology environment) is required.
- Ability to pass a drug screening and background investigation.
- 2+ year(s) of experience with Customer Care Service and/or Scheduling (preferably within a technology environment) is preferred.
- Experience with the ConnectWise Manage CRM & Ticketing Platform.
- Ability to lift at least 25 lbs.
- Ability to carefully transport computer equipment and supplies, as needed.
- Ability to sit at a desk comfortably while working on a computer for a minimum of four hours at a time.
- Normal, professional office environment.
Source : Technology Assurance Group