Precision Resources, a division of The Trimarc Group, Inc. has an opening for an IT Field Technician to join a client in Montgomery, Alabama.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years’ desktop support experience in a large enterprise environment. The support should include assisting end-users with technical related issues along with providing solid customer service.
This position will require someone to travel throughout the Montgomery metropolitan area each day (on a company provided vehicle) performing various tasks related to desktop support.
This is a 6-month, contract to permanent position that offers up to $23 hourly.
Ability to pass a Criminal Background Investigation, Pre-Employment Drug Screen and Motor Vehicle Record Investigation.
- Act professional, courteous and efficiently.
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers, managers and co-workers.
- Ability to correctly document activities each day.
- Hardware/Software support (troubleshooting, replacement and/or repair).
- Large network printer support (rollers, fusers, etc.).
- Solving Microsoft Office Suite related issues (Office 2013, 2016 and 365).
- Migrating Operating Systems on client’s PCs/Laptops. (Windows 7, 8 and 10).
- Microsoft Exchange support.
- Microsoft’s Active Directory experience.
- Software Deployment Tool(s) experience.
To view all of the opportunities with Precision Resources, please visit:http://www.precisionresources.org/careers
Precision Resources, a division of the Trimarc Group Inc., is one of the fastest growing consulting and recruiting firms providing top-tier Information Technology professionals.
Our IT Consulting and Recruitment Division is strengthened with our ability to match talented and experienced Information Technology professionals to the unique business needs of our clients. Our team-based approach allows us to combine our experiences in the IT industry to develop effective, customized solutions quickly and efficiently. Since we focus on building long-term relationships, we are always striving to provide higher quality service and produce better results.
We have become a strategic partner for Fortune 500 firms as well as small to medium sized companies because of the ability to quickly develop effective, customized solutions for time-sensitive initiatives for our clients. From contract and consulting, to contract to hire and permanent placement, Precision Resources has a solution to meet your needs.