- Complete development assignments on time with an appropriate level of quality to support project efforts.
- Participate in a digital technology project from concept to implementation, and through all phases of the software development lifecycle
- Create work estimates based on technology concepts and requirements documentation.
- Support project releases.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience with all phases of the development life cycle
- Experience with the following is desired:
- Familiarity with Agile development including daily scrum and weekly iteration reviews and planning
- Enthusiasm for automated testing
- Experience with unit testing frameworks
- Experience with source control management
Education & Experience:
- B.S Degree in Computer Science or related degree from an accredited university or four years equivalent development experience.
- 2+ years of combined software/application development experience in Objective C development.
- 2+ years’ experience designing and implementing mobile applications
- Created an application that is available in Apple's AppStore
- Experience in developing, deploying, and/or supporting an enterprise size solution