SGI Global is seeking a Intelligence AnalystÂ to support a DOD mission. Position is located inÂ Fort Gordon, Georgia.
*Position is contingent upon award*
Training: Must be a graduate of any of the following Military Department All-Source Analysis Certifying Courses:Â
- Army Officer Basic and/or Advance Course (or Military Department / IC equivalent)Â
- Army 350F Course (or Military Department / IC equivalent)Â
- Army 35F Course (or Military Department / IC equivalent)Â
- Minimum 8 years of experience as an All-Source Analyst.Â
- Understanding of Intelligence Support/Role in the MDMP.Â
- Familiarization with DCGS-A.Â
- Must be willing to undergo and successfully complete a counterintelligence-scope polygraph examination with No Deception Indicated (NDI) on a pre-appointment and periodic basis.Â
Â *College education cannot be used in lieu of experience.Â
SGI Global provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.