- Space Vehicle integration and test responsible for performing the integration and/or test of all components, ensuring electrical and physical compatibility to meet program technical, schedule and cost objectives.
- In support of system design activities, responsible for test and/or integration of electromechanical systems from the system design phase through development, documentation, installation and commissioning of the completed system.
- Integration responsibilities may include design, develop and implement integration plans for procedures for hardware, software, and facilities.
- Responsible for the physical and electrical compatibility of functional interfaces and first article product integration, ensuring seamless interface between the design and production of systems.
- Testing responsibilities may include analyzes requirements for testability issues.
- Develops and implements both hardware and software system level test programs, plans, specifications, procedures and customer acceptance.
- Provides system integration and test engineering expertise and technical leadership in a broad field of engineering, research, evaluation and development for highly complex systems
- Support cradle-to-grave Assembly, Test, and Launch Operations (ATLO) of complete space vehicle
- Applies system integration and test engineering standards, principles, theories, concepts and techniques
- Specifies, architects, analyzes, models, establishes flow downs and verifies designs, tests and verifies complex engineering tasks in electrical, mechanical, optical, software, systems, and/or hardware components
- Team player, able to work in a large program environment
- Fast learner, capable of adjusting to project needs and quickly learning new skills
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree and 6-8 years’ experience.
- Must have the TS/SCI active clearance
- Missile defense experience unless they also have the payload space experience