- Responsible for performing the integration and/or test of all components, ensuring electrical and physical compatibility to meet program technical, schedule and cost objectives. In support of system design activities, responsible for test and/or integration of COTS-based electromechanical systems from the system design phase through development, documentation, installation and commissioning of the completed system. Integration responsibilities may include design, develop and implement integration plans for procedures for hardware, software, and facilities.
- Responsible for the physical and electrical compatibility of functional interfaces and first article product integration, ensuring seamless interface between the design and production of systems.
- Testing responsibilities may include analyzes requirements for testability issues.
- Develops and implements both hardware and software system level test programs, plans, specifications, procedures and customer acceptance. Plans and leads test working groups, test readiness reviews.
- Conducts testability and producibility analyses and reviews.
- Subject matter expert with comprehensive knowledge of job area and in-depth knowledge of project management.
- Manages large, complex project initiatives of substantial importance to the organization with minimal oversight or direction.
- Communicates within and outside of the organization to explain and influence changes to practices, processes and approaches.
- Makes significant improvements in processes, systems, or products.
- Provides input into new products/processes and implements operational plans that have measurable impact on business or functional results.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- EMI testing