LC State invites applications for the position of Instructor - Simulation Facilitator
Salary and rank based on experience and qualifications: $26,674 (.5 fte)
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing
- Active unencumbered ID RN license or eligible to attain
- Current clinical nursing experience in areas such as medical-surgical nursing, critical care nursing, pediatrics.
- Master's degree in Nursing from a regionally accredited institution
- Experience facilitating high-fidelity simulation activities
- Experience teaching in undergraduate or graduate nursing program
- Experience with curriculum development
This non tenure track 9-month 0.5 FTE instructor will primarily be responsible for facilitating high-fidelity simulation experiences for pre-licensure nursing students. May also facilitate lab and/ or clinical activities. Additional responsibilities include service to the institution.
The successful candidate will be detail-oriented, resourceful, and able to work autonomously within a collaborative and dynamic faculty group.
Application Procedure: Please upload all of the following documents, or your application may not be considered for review.
- Cover Letter/Letter of Interest
- Resume/Curriculum Vitae
- Contact Information or Letters for three (3) Professional References
- Unofficial Transcripts (Official Transcripts requested upon hire)
Posting will remain open until a suitable pool of candidates is identified.
This position is subject to the successful completion of a criminal background check and may also be subject to an education verification. LC State is an EEO/AA/VETS employer.