- Circuit card inspection skills/experience (inspecting the rework/test results of circuit cards)
- Familiarity with Product Data Management systems (such as Agile)
- Responsible for performing inspections, tests and/or audits of purchased parts, units, materials, equipment, panel/module level assemblies and quality control programs to specifications.
- Interprets manufacturing drawings, diagrams, specifications and lists to approve or reject units, test setups, or systems for in process or final assemblies.
- Reworks defective or malfunctioning units or systems.
- Maintains support documentation and performs sampling and testing of incoming components, raw materials, and build of assemblies.
- Reviews and reports performance data.
- Ensures raw materials, in-process and finished products meet company and test standards.
- Determines or assists in determining methods and procedures necessary for inspection.
- May interface with customer quality representatives or suppliers.
Education & Experience:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Current ESD Certification
20 - 25 /hour