Senior Security Engineer - CyberArk Admin
Long Term Contract or Direct Hire
Job ID 2022-7322
Solugenix is assisting a client, a prestigious and large investment management company in their search for a Senior Security Engineer - CyberArk Admin opportunity based out of Irvine, CA.
- At least 8+ years of experience in IT, and at least 5+ years of experience in SIEM Information Security, Network Security, Cyber Security, Privileged Access Management, Data Loss Prevention (Symantec, Checkpoint) and Identity & Access Management (IAM) technologies and tools in Production environment.
- 4+ years’ experience in CyberArk, CPM, PSM, PVWA.
- Knowledge of PACLI command line interface.
- General CyberArk administration skills required related to vaulting accts (AD/DBs/network devices etc), customizing platforms, backup/restores, automation via PACLI and the REST API, cluster support, patching and upgrading.
- Support for the component suite besides the Vault: CPM, PVWA, PSM, PSMP, AIM/CCP, PTA, HTML5 gateway, Alero.
- Windows and Linux OS knowledge.
- Docker container knowledge.
- Understand integration with SCIM/IIQ, Splunk, SNOW, Okta, AD/LDAP, Radius.
- General networking knowledge related to TCP/IP, Firewalls, AD Domains/LDAP, F5 load balancing.
- Ability to produce/maintain accurate documentation (for internal team use and end users), provide reporting/metrics, health monitoring and alerts.
- Familiarity with cloud infrastructure.
- Ansible for provisioning and configuration management.
- Scripting/programming skills in shell, python, .net, java, PowerShell. Ability to use source control tools.
- Analytical/problem solving skills for root cause analysis.
- Good communication skills for meetings with end users and vendors.
About the ClientOur client is an American financial services company. It ranks among the world’s oldest and largest investment management organizations. They have offices globally.
About SolugenixFor over 50 years, Solugenix has been a global technology development and services firm with locations in California, Arizona, India, and the Dominican Republic. As a pioneer in Professional Staffing and IT Consulting, we have partnered with some of the biggest global corporations across many industries. Our history was built on a foundation of partnerships with global brands like McDonald’s, Microsoft, CIT Group, Johnson & Johnson, Herbalife, Sony Pictures Entertainment, and many others who look to Solugenix to be their trusted partner in providing professional staffing, non-IT, and IT solutions.
We live our core values in everything that we do, starting with “doing the right thing” for our employees/contractors and “committing to client success.” This is a big part of how we continue to make lists like “2019 Forbes Small Giants”. We also forge strategic partnerships with vendors and corp-to-corp candidates (C2C) that share our core values and encourage you to partner with us.
In addition to generating ground-breaking, industry-defining solutions for our clients and our own projects, we partner with clients with whom we share core values and a common professional culture to help them find talent for their valuable opportunities. At Solugenix, we invest in the personal development and growth of every individual. While this is a position with one of our esteemed clients, Solugenix will continue to invest in your personal growth and development, providing you with a successful career as well as ensuring client success.