SAGE Rental Services is looking for an Inside Sales Representative to join our team. The Inside Sales Representative will be based out of our Pasadena, TX office and will be responsible for processing rental requests from our Outside Sales team as well as directly from customers.
Responsibilities (including, but not limited to):
- Assist walk-in customers and callers with counter sales and technical support
- Responsible for answering branch phone and routing calls to appropriate personnel
- Demonstrate products to customers upon request
- Estimate date of delivery to customer based on knowledge of branchâ€™s production and delivery schedules
- Act as a liaison between customers and other operations of the branch to ensure customer expectations are met, or exceeded, and maintain good will for future business
- Emphasize salable features, quote prices and credit terms; prepare sales orders for transactions obtained by the Outside Sales team
- Work with Outside Sales Representatives to keep account activities and literature up to date
- Knowledgeable of company products, inventory, pricing, and delivery capabilities
- Dispatch service calls as required and maintain appropriate call logs
- Formulate bids on new and existing jobs and projects
- Responsible for the day-to-day operation of the branch in the absence of a Branch Manager
- Perform other tasks and duties as assigned
- Must be 21 years of age and have a valid driver's license with a clean driving record
- Must pass a pre-employment criminal background check and drug screen
- High school diploma or GED with some college coursework
- Must be able to work independently, prioritize and have the ability to work effectively with a variety of people
- One to three years of work-related skill, knowledge, or customer service experience
- Technical/computer literacy skills, including but not limited to Microsoft Office, engine, rental industry software, etc.
- Ability to build strong relationships with customers and display excellent communication skills
- Ability to manage workflow in a timely and consistent manner and work well in a team environment
- Strong level of recordkeeping and document control to ensure compliance with company policies, procedures, and weekly goal expectations
- Ensure company workplace safety guidelines are followed and environmental standards are practiced when on duty or on site
- Combination of education and customer service experience
- 3-5 years of experience; Rental industry experience favorable
SAGE Rental Services specializes in the rental and sale of pumping, trench safety and general heavy equipment to the construction, municipal and industrial markets. We are dedicated to upholding our â€œCore Valuesâ€, to Work Honest, Work Safe, Work Smart & Work Together.
We provide Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability and Supplemental benefits, along with a 401k option and employer match program.
SAGE is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Powered by JazzHR