At Brightspeed, we are reimagining how people live, work, play and connect by providing fast, reliable internet connections and an awesome customer experience in twenty states throughout the Midwest and South.
Backed by funds managed by Apollo Global Management, our vision is to accelerate the upgrade of copper to fiber optic technologies, bringing faster and more reliable internet service to many rural markets traditionally underserved by broadband providers, while delivering best-in-class customer experience.
Be a part of the team that will make this vision a reality….designing and building a world class fiber network and creating a customer experience second to none.
We are currently looking for Inside Sales Representatives to join our growing Enterprise team! You will successfully be responsible for producing new and incremental sales and revenue growth within an assigned territory of customers. You will be responsible for the retention of key customer relationships while selling the full line of Brightspeed's products and services to prospective customers.
As an Inside Sales Representative, your duties will include:
- Drive growth through new logo acquisition within an assigned territory
- Drive new business with prospect accounts (zero billers)
- Responsible for selling the company’s products and services via telephone/web conferencing using a solution-based/consultative sales approach
- Qualify leads, identify decision makers, determine customer needs, explain product/service variations, overcome customer objections and close sales
- Responsible for updating relevant customer information - including sales funnel activity, opportunity updates, maintenance of monthly goals, customer proposals and customer contracts
- Provide superior service with every customer interaction
WHAT IT TAKES TO CATCH OUR EYE:
- High School diploma, GED or equivalent education and 2 years sales experience
- Preferably based at our corporate headquarters in Charlotte, NC
- Prior sales experience with a history of new market growth acquisition in a Telesales/ web conferencing environment
- Strong oral and written communication, analytical problem solving and closing skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
BONUS POINTS FOR:
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree or equivalent education and experience
- Demonstrated stable track record of success in an inside/outside sales role
- Advanced understanding of technology products and solutions and knowledge of how they are interrelated
- Passion for customer service and the desire to understand and introduce new technology to potential clients and customer base
- Ability to function in an unscripted capacity; requires solid interviewing / selling / persuasion skills, in addition to a strong knowledge of the company's products/services and often requires additional knowledge of competitor's products/services
WHY JOIN US?
We aspire to contemporary ways of working.
We are committed to being a leader in defining a new way to work because we recognize the changing mindset of today's workforce. We meet you where you are...wherever you are, by providing sensible remote and hybrid work arrangements. Why? Because our purpose is to reimagine how people work, learn, play and connect!
We offer competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits.
Our benefits and paid time off programs reflect our underlying belief in promoting overall wellness through physical, emotional and financial health. We are committed to building a team as diverse as the customers we serve.
Diversity, equity and inclusion are at the center of our grounding belief in Being Real.
When we bring our authentic selves to work, everyone is better as a result. A diverse team helps us be fierce advocates for more accessible, inclusive and high-quality internet, because we believe doing so promotes equity in the communities we serve.
Brightspeed is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Please be advised that Brightspeed (Connect Holding LLC) requires its employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to the Company’s legal obligations including potentially accommodating an employee’s sincerely held religious beliefs or medical condition.