We’re looking for an outgoing Inside Sales Representative to help us smash our sales goals! You’ll help us generate leads by prospecting potential clients and adding qualified leads to the sales funnel. This is a great position for individuals who love working in a fast-paced environment where they can maximize their earning potential. If this sounds like a job you’ll love, apply now!Compensation:
$2,000 per month (guarantee) + commissionResponsibilities:
- Seek out new business opportunities within the assigned geographies to expand clientele
- Funnel new qualified leads into the sales pipeline by following up with each prospect via email, phone calls or other forms of communication
- Maintain the client database to make sure the sales team can access current information on all leads
- Record monthly and quarterly sales and performance goals to ensure they are being met
- Qualify incoming leads so appointments are arranged as fast as possible to provide an excellent customer service experience
- Understand the sales process and how to enter information into client databases
- Current U.S. driver’s license and the ability to travel by car
- High school diploma or equivalent required, college degree preferred
- Great time management, interpersonal, and communication skills, both written and verbal
- 2+ years of experience in sales or a similar role
- A valid real estate license or the ability to obtain a real estate license within 60 days is required
- Must have laptop and cell phone for business use
- Team-oriented and a willingness to follow team standards related to mindset, systems, and accountability
- Drug-free environment
At The Klein Team NV, "We Educate in Real Estate".
Our vision, mission, and values are our guiding principles and the filters by which we make all decisions that impact our team, clients, and the community we serve.
Educate and empower our community and clients, to utilize real estate as a path to build wealth and achieve their dreams.
As real estate leaders, our team protects and promotes the best interest of our clients, the community, and our profession through education, industry excellence, and innovative practices. Our clients' needs are the most important consideration to each and every member of our organization.
Responsible, Capable, Contributing, Honesty, Committed, Caring
NVRE License 0046990