Come work for the largest equipment dealer in North America! Are you a hardworking individual that thrives in a fast-paced environment and looking to take your career to the next level? If so, then come join our award winning team!
We provide our employees with the following tools and resources to be successful:
- Outstanding benefits package (BCBS PPO, Delta Dental and EyeMed Vision, plus much more!)
- 401(k) with match
- Competitive wages
- Company laptop
- Paid time off
- 10 paid holidays
- Respond and filter incoming calls
- Receives all incoming sales calls and directs them accordingly.
- Quote completion as available.
- Process all used truck requests if they are not an existing customers.
- Lead Generation
- Generate leads from the CRM through phone calls and email.
- Enter Customer contact information in CRM as it is obtained.
- Manage and follow up on existing leads in the CRM (competitive lease end, buyer zone, tech leads,
- Follow up on clicks from email blasts, ad campaigns and marketing initiatives.
- Walk-in customer handling
- Greet all walk-in sales customers.
- Complete the sale of transactional items such as hand pallet jacks, hand trucks or in stock equipment.
- Coordinate complex or more significant sales opportunities to the Outside Salesperson, providing
complete customer contact information, project details and customer timeline/urgency
- Incorporate Alta's Guiding Principles into daily activities
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Consistent, regular, and reliable attendance including being ready for work at the designated start time
- Student in pursuit of Bachelor's degree or entry level college graduate
- Ability to identify immediate concerns providing quick and effective responses
- Strong problem solving and communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Computer programs - Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and eXtend
- Language Skills - Intermediate: Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of the organization.
- Mathematical Skills - Basic: Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10's and 100's. Ability to perform these operations using units of American money and weight measurement, volume, and distance.
- Reasoning Ability - Intermediate: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations
- Physical/Sensory Functions: Regularly will use hands, sit, talk/hear, taste/smell; Frequently will stoop,kneel, crouch or crawl; Occasionally will climb or balance.
- Lift and/or Move Functions: Regularly will lift up to 25 pounds; Occasionally will lift up to 50 pounds
- Work Environment: Occasionally will work near moving mechanical parts
Culture is Job #1. Alta Equipment Company prides itself in the 3 P’s of business: People, Process and Product. By investing in the best people and creating a “one team” approach, Alta Equipment Company earns customers for life.
If you have a passion for excellence and are ready to make a difference within our organization, we’re ready for you. Whether it’s selling the world’s-best big iron, rolling up your sleeves and servicing our industry-leading construction and material handling product brands or being a difference maker behind the scenes, we can use your skillset.
At Alta Equipment Company, we believe in mutual respect and are committed to diversity while inspiring our employees to reach their maximum potential. Voted a “Top Work Place USA”, our employees across North America are committed to excellence. It’s the Alta way.
So, let’s start the conversation. Click the link to apply and begin the journey of a lifetime.
What We Look For::
Outstanding candidates for the position will have demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced environment while maintaining accuracy and meeting deadlines.
At Alta Equipment Company, we are looking for candidates who are a cultural fit with our organization and understand that every task and job goes toward fostering customers for life. Along with that, a great attitude that embraces mutual respect and delivering a consistent high energy level that exudes a passion for excellence. Also, we are searching for a skill set that has a high aptitude for the position with a continual focus on investing in one’s profession through additional training and learning.Other Opportunities at Alta:
Alta Equipment Group is an equal opportunity employer. This means we do not discriminate on account of age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, height, weight, marital status, familial status, disability, genetic information, military status, veteran status, misdemeanor arrest record, or membership in any other classification protected under applicable law. If you believe the Company has violated its equal employment opportunity policy in any way, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.