Inbound/outbound tele-sales role. Works in a geographic territory and carries an individual quota responsibility to generate revenue via closed sales/deals and self-generated leads via cold calling. Maintains a minimum of 15% close ratio YTD. Requires a thorough understanding of the company's large format product line; as well as customers' applications and workflows. Maintains a cursory understanding of competitors' products which will enable high level conversations necessary to properly evaluate a client's potential. Works closely with internal departments to ensure customers paperwork/orders are processed and shipped in a timely manner.Responsibilities:
- Meets and exceeds monthly and annual sales quota expectations.
- Focuses on selling Canon iPF printers only within assigned territory via telephone and email.
- Provides high level of customer service and helps problem solve with the customers and internal departments.
- Enters and tracks all order progress via internal systems.
- In depth understanding of lease terminology and has an expert level understanding of printing applications.
- Expert level of competitive equipment knowledge.
- Works closely with other departments to resolve customer issues and keeps manager in the loop and escalate when needed.
- Searches for new leads and reach out to initiate a sales cycle (cold calling).
- Establishes solid working relationships with Business Development Representatives to ensure smooth lead handoffs.
- Converts leads in a timely and efficient manner and at a level of 15% YTD.
- Takes the lead with onboarding of LFS ISR new hires.
- Actively participates in team meetings, creates content, and delivers material to the team.
- Assists with developing training sessions for the team, as manager sees fit.
HS Diploma, GED, or equivalent experience required, plus 4 to 6 years of related experience.
- Marketing/Communications/Business Degree highly desirable.
- Telephone or related sales-marketing promotional experience, with emphasis on inside sales required.
- Knowledge of the graphics printing industry highly desirable.
- Understanding of the core technologies, UV, Solvent, Latex, Inkjet, Dye-sublimation, and screen printing.
Canon Solutions America offers a competitive compensation package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) Savings Plan, discretionary profit sharing, discretionary success sharing, educational assistance, recognition programs, vacation, and much more. A more comprehensive list of what we have to offer is available at https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/about/careers/benefits-compensation/
We comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws, regulations, orders and mandates, including those we may be required to follow as a federal government contractor/subcontractor.
We are an EEO/AA employer. Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers’ site csa.canon.com/careers, we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at csa.canon.com/careers.
#CSAPosting Tags:#PM20 #LI-HB1 #LI-Hybrid