By joining Numotion, you will be a part of the nation's leading provider of Complex Rehabilitation Technology. Numotion is helping thousands of people with individually configured, medically necessary mobility products and services. From manual and powered wheelchairs to disposable medical supplies that serve unique medical and functional needs, we are improving the lives of people with disabilities by enabling them to actively participate in everyday life. Maintaining our standing as the industry leader in CRT comes from having a workforce with a diverse mix of minds, backgrounds and experiences, and we are committed to cultivating an inclusive work environment based on open dialogue, active listening and ongoing definitive actions.
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITY: The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for selling urology products to customers.
- Prospects, qualifies, and generates sales leads through inbound leads and follow-up on outbound cold calling and emails.
- Scan current customer base for sales leads.
- Routes qualified opportunities to the appropriate inside sales executive for further development and closure.
- When acclimated and successfully trained, will help close the sales and achieve monthly/quarterly sales goals and quotas.
- Maintains and expands our current database of prospects within assigned territory or territories.
- Assists inside and outside sales representatives as needed.
- Performs related duties as required.
The duties listed above are intended only as illustrative of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar or a logical assignment to the position.
QUALIFICATIONS AND COMPETENCIES:
- BA/BS Degree or Equivalent preferred.
- Desire for a career in medical sales.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong phone presence.
- Possess solid critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Proficient in MS Office Products including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage time effectively.
- Ability to perform the job with integrity and values consistent with Numotion’s mission.
- Ability to meet sales goals and quotas.
REQUIRED CREDENTIALS & TRAINING/EDUCATION:
Not Applicable at this time or I am current on credentials and training/education requirements and can provide documentation if requested.
Mental and physical requirements:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be highly mobile, able to access all areas of the premises;
- Ability to concentrate and remain focused while handling multiple tasks, responsibilities and projects;
- Ability to work over eight hours in a work day, and over 40 in a work week as necessary;
- Ability to read, comprehend and follow written and verbal instructions
Review and approval:
The employee is expected to adhere to all organization policies while employed. I have read and understand the contents of this job description.
At Numotion, we offer competitive compensation packages, including medical, dental and vision insurance, short-term and long-term disability, a 401k, and life insurance. Numotion is an equal opportunity employer. We strive for a workplace that reflects the communities we serve and do not tolerate discrimination against our employees, customers, and partners regardless of ethnicity, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, age, citizenship, marital or veteran status. Numotion is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.