Interested in Medical sales? Bring your 1-3 years of sales experience to Leiters and learn the industry while growing your career. Healthcare is consistently considered a top industry for sales professionals. We are hiring Inside Sales Representatives to join our team.
Be a part of an organization re-defining standards in the 503B space, that has the growth to prove it. Leiters sales are ever-growing. If you embrace change, want to help shape an evolving company, and are ready to take your career to the next level come join us.
Our growth makes Leiters an organization full of opportunity to advance your career. We believe everyone can be an impact player. We support internal promotion and value team players that want to excel in their current role in order to prepare themselves for that next step.
You will be laser focused on developing new business. Your call points will be hospital pharmacies and surgery centers. Our facility and processes have been vetted and approved by all major GPO’s so you will feel confident you are representing the highest quality and most stringently tested products in the industry. You will make a difference with our expanded pain services portfolio. Not only is this a differentiating product line that will help you get a foot in the door, but it's also a key part of addressing the opioid crisis.
Our vision is to make the world a healthier place to live, and that starts with you! We believe everyone can be an impact player. Join Leiters and discover a career, not just a job. Our culture is centered around talent development where employees are given opportunities of growth to make a difference in our company as well as the world. Join Leiters and grow with us as we enter this stage of expansion.
Inside Sales Representative
This position reports to the Inside Sales Manager, the In Representative’s high-level responsibility is to convert prospects and leads into new contracted customer accounts while expanding existing sales opportunities with current accounts to meet or exceed sales goals.
Essential Function of Inside Sales Representative:
- Contact leads, prospects and customers via outbound phone attempts as well as email related to new or existing opportunities to generate profitable sales. Schedule follow-up calls with key purchasing agents and understand their needs and the companies competing for the same business.
- Develop sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential new accounts.
- Drive pricing proposals by obtaining feedback on pricing expectations, volume purchase agreements, and contractual commitments. Present/negotiate pricing contracts and close business by obtaining contract terms, approvals and signatures. Document pricing agreements with customer records to ensure compliance.
- Develop and execute plans to increase product penetration or expansion from existing customers.
- Learn and develop an understanding of the market and competitors for compounded pharmaceuticals.
- Work cross-departmentally to ensure customers have current information on product availability and timely communicate any unexpected delays.
- Facilitate growth by becoming an expert on new and existing products and participating in company and market educational opportunities.
- Utilize CRM system, SOPs, and Quality tools to enter data, analyze information and communicate with customers.
- Analyze accounts for existing account order history, growth and losses and contact accounts to inquire status.
- Document conversations related to key influencers and buyers at facilities.
- Other duties as assigned to ensure successful and profitable sales initiatives for the Company.
Experience and Necessary Skills of Inside Sales Representative:
- Minimum of 2 years of inside sales, preferably with pharmaceutical experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in sales, marketing, or communication preferred.
- Current knowledge of or the ability to learn successful sales techniques.
- Attention to detail and strong business acumen.
- The ability to quickly learn and utilize software programs to aid in the sales and growth of customers.
- Results-Oriented, professional and articulate.
- Ability to make and meet commitments and deadlines.
- Ability to be organized and effectively convert data into actionable plans and results.
- Effectively work independently, as well as in a team environment.
- A positive attitude and strong communication skills, both written and verbal, are essential in this role.
- Ability to foster and maintain positive client and business relationships.
Benefits of Inside Sales Representative:
- Health insurance.
- Dental Insurance.
- Vision Insurance.
- Flexible Spending Account, Health Savings Account, Disability Insurance, Life Insurance, PTO, Employee Assistance Program.
- 401K Matching.
- $1,000 referral program with no limit.
- Potential for advancement based on employee evaluation.
- Limited travel.
- Hybrid schedule opportunities.
- Eligible for annual bonus program.
An Inside Sales Representative’s On Target Earnings (base plus monthly commission) are $94,000 uncapped. Inside Sales Representatives earn $25 an hour.
Celebrate, Foster, and Empower- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion:
Leiters is a trusted FDA-registered 503B outsourcing provider of high-quality ophthalmology and hospital-based services.We are committed to providing healthcare professionals and their patients with high-quality medications.Our team of experts in sterile pharmaceutical manufacturing, repackaging, and pharmacy provides a sophisticated understanding of what it takes to elevate the quality and consistency of supply in outsourcing.We combine our team, our robust processes and our state-of-the-art outsourcing facilities to ensure the highest quality products and services.We believe the most important consumer of our products are patients, and patients have trusted Leiters with their health for nearly a century.