Rayno Window Film, Inc is one of the fastest growing window film manufacturer in the United States, with a diverse range of advanced-technology automotive, architectural and specialty film products. We are looking for positive, motivated and energetic individuals to be a part of our nation-wide and global expansion. Successful candidate needs to demonstrate a willingness and a capability to develop the territory. May start immediately.
In this sales role, you will provide existing and new clients with product support as you help them find solutions to their window film needs. If you are driven, and success-oriented, this position provides you with incredible room for growth and advancement.
We offer competitive compensation based on your level of experience with uncapped commission earnings. If this sounds like the kind of career move you’ve been waiting for, and if you meet our qualifications, we want to talk with you.
We are looking for this kind of candidate:
- Highly motivated individual who brings energy and commitment to building lasting and credible relationships with clients
- Engage customers to buy the products by following guidelines and keeping accurate record of communication
- Excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Decision-making, problem resolution and creative thinking skills
- Must be honest, assertive, loyal and systematic
- Desire and ability to learn quickly.
- Friendly, strong negotiation skills, well-spoken and ready to close the deal
- High degree of drive and motivation
- Ability to make 80 outbound calls per day, minimum
- Experienced in using diverse computer databases for clients data management, including cloud-based CRM, order processing systems, Google, Microsoft Suite, and social media
- Ability to find new leads and new opportunities
- Follows company policies and regulations
- Professional Sales experience minimum 1-3 years preferred
- Sales or technical knowledge of window film a plus
- Bi-lingual is a plus but not required
Benefits for Team Members:
- Base Salary (based on experience) + Uncapped commission
- Potential for advancement within company ranks
- Health Insurance
- Company events
- Office Hours: M-F 9AM~6PM
Employment Type: Full Time
Years Experience: 1 - 3 years
Salary: $34,000 - $45,000 Annual