Rugby is looking for its next Inside Sales Representative!
Are you a person who is passionate about demonstrating excellent customer satisfaction? Do you enjoy collaborating with a team to achieve success?
What kind of Inside Sales Rep do we need?
- Passionate and experienced individual to provide outstanding customer service to new and existing customers by phone or in person via counter sales as needed
- Energetic individual who actively manages ongoing customer communications and coordinating logistics in various projects and assignments
- Detail oriented individual who can operate in a fast paced environment
- Collaborative individual to work with team members and customers on all tasks required
- Strength in multi-tasking and handling multiple projects, assignments and accounts
- Creative thinker and possesses ability to resolve critical problems
Be part of a company that continues to demonstrate a commitment to excellence in our relationship with our customers, vendors and employees.
Rugby Architectural Building Products is seeking an Inside Sales Representative. The Inside Sales Representative aids in providing total customer satisfaction by the selling and promoting Rugby Architectural Building Products and services to existing and new customers. This position reports to the Sales Manager or Branch Manager.
What You Will Do:
- Communicate with customers through inbound and outbound phone calls
- Interact with customers to determine customer needs and suggest suitable products.
- Achieve short-term sales targets and improve goodwill of the organization
- Establish friendly relations with customers and maintain ongoing relations with the customers
- Communicate with Sales Manager on customer complaints and suggestions
- Develop knowledge of the entire line of product to be able to discuss specifications and alternatives with customers
- Work with outside sales representatives to assist in developing quotes to meet monthly sales targets and gross margin goals.
- Develop quotes to meet customer need using basic math skills.
- Duties are usually performed in a climate-controlled office; however, the candidate will occasionally have to go into the warehouse. On those occasions, they may be exposed to modest amounts of heat, dust, fumes and noise.
- Knowledgeable in lumber and plywood products and building materials
- Experienced individual with 2+ years demonstrated in customer service and sales
- Agility and Microsoft Office experience and knowledge preferred
What’s in It for You:
- Good pay and competitive compensation package
- No nights or weekends – Monday thru Friday
- Competitive Medical – Dental – Vision
- Short Term and Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Traditional & Roth
- Paid Time Off
- Great TEAM environment