Markets and sells products or services to established clients. Facilitates new leads using relationships of business development and operations staff at Candor. This role will be hybrid in the Dallas office and your home office.
- Conducts calls with clients to determine shipment availability and negotiate transportation rates
- Lead generation for current clients with additional branches/locations
- Contacts new locations of current clients
- Grows current customerâ€™s revenue with sales team and managementsâ€™ expectation
- Adds all contacts to Candor Expediteâ€™s CRM daily
- Research new freight forwarders/manufactures in the marketplace, generate leads, and qualify new client relationships for BDR
- Understands the technology platform that Candor Expedite offers to the carrier community and work to drive utilization with relationships
- Enters customer communications into company CRM with notes, communications and potential business dealings
- Markets and sells the company's products or services.
- Prepares bids and quotes.
- Answers customer inquiries.
- Research new product requests
- Negotiates pricing and availability with vendors.
- Serves as a liaison between the outside sales and operations
- Tracks and prepares reports on daily, weekly, and monthly leads and sales.
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or a related field OR equivalent experience
- 1-2 years of sales support or customer service experience
- Basic knowledge of transportation, trucking, logistics or supply chain preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Service orientation
- Social perceptiveness
- Active listening
Powered by JazzHR