Outperform your competition; consider becoming part of our growing family!
At ConRes, we believe that a Company is only as successful as its employees are and its customers.
With over 50 years of experience nationwide, we are a seasoned technology integrator that provides information technology solutions. Our IT experts offer Enterprise-class solutions ranging from cloud, virtualization, converged infrastructures, backup and recovery, to storage networking and security.
Awards and Recognition:
· “Top Workplaces”, Energage, 2021
- CRN Tech Elite 250, The Channel Company, 2020
- CRN MSP 500 Award, CRN, 2020
- Boston Business Journal Area's Largest Minority/Women-Owned Business, Boston Business Journal, 2020
- Boston Business Journal Areas 100 Largest Private Companies, Boston Business Journal, 2020
- Boston Business Largest Family Owned Business, Boston Business Journal, 2020
- CRN Solution Provider 500, CRN, 2020
We are currently looking for a Business Development/Inside Sales Representative. We are looking for an individual to work independently and on marketing campaigns making cold calls, following leads, and setting up appointments for our Outside Sales Representatives. We offer best-of-breed technical solutions, sales training, and mentoring program. If you succeed in this role, you can progress into an Outside Sales role as quickly as one year.
We offer a competitive benefits package that includes medical and dental insurance, tuition reimbursement and a 401K profit sharing plan.
- Reports to the local Sales Manager for the SNI Division (who may have assistance from Inside Sales Manager)
- Primary focus will be work under a Level II or Level III Inside Sales Rep to assist with servicing one or more accounts for an Outside Sales Rep. This is an entry level position therefore gaining sales technique knowledge, product knowledge as well as corporate policy and procedure knowledge is key to future advancement.
- Maintaining a clear line of communication between yourself and other sales related staff members as well as the customer
- Meeting with your Sales Manager on a routine basis as required
- Maintaining all required corporate, customer and vendor paperwork as required by company policies and procedures as well as any additional paperwork considered relevant by the Sales Manager
- Assisting with researching equipment technologies
- Assisting with preparing sales quotes
- Preparing order write-ups
- Research and solving order, shipment, and invoicing related problems
- Interfacing with various suppliers
- Providing lead generation and follow-up through telemarketing efforts
Education: BS Degree or equivalent experience
Experience: 0-1 year of experience
- Good communication skills
- Strong organization skills
- Basic computer skills
- Product training and certification must be completed and maintained per Sales Manager’s schedule
- Corporate systems training and certification must be completed and maintained per Sales Manager’s schedule
- Corporate policies and procedures training and methodology must be completed and maintained per Sales Manager’s schedule.