Hood Distribution established in 1899, is a wholesale distributor of hardwood lumber & plywood as well as related specialty wood products. We currently have 14 locations, providing distribution into the eastern US as well as the Caribbean markets. Our primary customers turn our wood into something special.
If you are a dynamic, high performing individual with a competitive nature who is looking to join an energetic team, our role as an Inside Sales Representative for our Jacksonville, FL facility is waiting for you. We are looking for an ideal candidate that will work as a team with sales, drivers, warehouse, accounting, purchasing and management to achieve and exceed the goals for the company.
MONTHLY COMMISSION POTENTIAL $0 - $3,000 AND POSSIBLY MORE
General Duties and Responsibilities include the management of all sales functions, administration, communication and business planning for an assigned geographic territory.
- Grow customer relations
- Grow existing customer sales
- Methodically qualify, build, and manage an accurate sales base
- Maintain a high volume of activity focusing on multiple touchpoints including outbound calls, emails, and social selling in a transactional, yet consultative, environment
- Thrive on change while remaining highly organized, optimistic, and coachable
- Drive to individually compete (and win!) while remaining a fantastic team player
Why Hood Distribution:
- Opportunity for career advancement
- Attractive base salary plus commission plan
- Training in sales techniques and product knowledge
- Employee benefits including medical, dental, vision, cancer, life, 401k, LTD, available first of the month following completion of one month of continuous full time employment
- Monday – Friday work hours with every major holiday off
If you’re passionate about helping companies enhance their customer experience and have a sincere desire to live and to have fun, WE WANT TO TALK TO YOU!
Hood Distribution requires that applicants provide authorization and consent to a background check and a drug screen to continue in the selection process. All employment offers are contingent on meeting our background check standards and successful passing of required drug test. If hired, you will be required to provide documentation indicating your legal right to work in the U.S.
An Equal Opportunity Employer