Inside Sales Rep
Making A Difference:
You'll work directly with Americas self-employed, small business owners and individuals to help them access a product suite of innovative and affordable benefits and business services. As a result of current economic conditions, our clients are looking for viable alternatives to their current benefit programs and the demand for our products and services has never been greater! We pride ourselves on being a diverse and unified company who share our values of commitment and dedication with our clients. Our advisors trusted planning and guidance can impact, and protect, families for generations.
- Rapid Career Advancement Based on Your Hard Work (promote within 1-2 years)
- State-Of-The-Art Training Platforms
- Multiple Product Lines - Extensive Portfolio
- Industry Leading Compensation and Rewards Programs
- $75k - $110k (DOE\DOP)
- Monthly and Quarterly Bonuses (up to 16 bonuses per year)
- Performance and Growth Sharing Bonuses in the company you're helping to build
- Long Term Wealth Building Opportunities
- Career Development and Mentorship from Servant Leadership
- Relaxed Flexible Work Environment (we are fun and family)
Next Level Support and Training:
Our success depends on your success, that's why we have a super-responsive team of experts making sure every Inside Sales Rep has everything they need to be at the top of their game. Real support means real leadership backing you up. You'll be armed with the tools and know how to best serve clients and take your career to the next level. In the classroom, online and in the field, our most accomplished sales professionals will teach you their most successful formulas and work strategies that directly lead to their successes.
Inside Sales Rep Essentials:
- High Personal Integrity and Character
- Internet and computer savvy (CRM exp helpful)
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- The ability to problem solve and offer solutions
- A personalized consultative approach to sharing product knowledge
- An upbeat and professional demeanor
- A desire to grow and succeed
- Maintain a high level of professionalism with a wide variety of customers
- Commitment to Excellence
- A Passion for Helping Other People Everyday
- Coachable & Accountable Team Player
- Local area candidates only
Our Mission: Helping Other People Everyday (HOPE) is more than a clever acronym for the people of USHA. For them, it is a mission that is lived on a daily basis; an organization wide commitment to make a positive difference in the lives of others.
Nowhere else in America will you find a better opportunity to enjoy personal satisfaction and professional achievement... because nowhere else in America will you find a company that is more committed to your success than USHA. You will work directly with Americas self-employed, small business owners and individuals to help them access a product suite of affordable benefits and business services. As demands for our products continue to increase, you will advise clients on a portfolio of solutions that best fits their individual needs... in one seamless package. We provide service that is fast, fair, and caring. Because the only thing better than delivering a superior product, is seeing the difference it makes in the lives of our customers.
Inside Sales Rep position is also relevant to job seekers with various work experiences such as: Business Manager Finance Marketing Banking Regional and Territory Sales Office Appointment Setter Tele Teacher Support Customer Service Real Estate and Auto Sales Retail Educators Agent Financial Services Assistant Leasing Accountant Coordinator Representative Transitioning Military Personnel Business Graduates
Powered by JazzHR