Poly-America, L.P., leading plastics manufacturer, is currently seeking an Industrial Maintenance Electrician to join our Maintenance Department. Poly-America produces several lines of polyethylene products including high quality trash bags, construction films, and agricultural films.
The Electrician will be working in a manufacturing maintenance team. Equipment must be maintained to OEM specifications including all safety systems. Tasks include inspecting, troubleshooting, replacing, repairing of worn or failed parts. Other tasks include installing of electrical upgrades and installation of new or relocated equipment. The role may involve additional responsibilities and opportunities as they become necessary and/or are assigned by management.
- Minimum one year of experience in industrial maintenance electrical work in a manufacturing environment.
- The aptitude and desire to work safely and follow all safety policies and procedures.
- Able to work from verbal or written instructions with a strong desire to be hands on with their work and to follow policies and procedures.
- The aptitude and desire necessary to be a good student of Poly-America processes, equipment, and procedures.
- Problem solving skills including troubleshooting of electrical equipment.
- Working knowledge of OSHA lock out tag out regulations.
- Knowledge and practical use of basic electrical tools and meters.
Poly-America L.P offers competitive compensation packages including Medical/Dental, paid vacations, paid holidays and 401(K).