Employee Supported, Client-Focused, Maine Made
Need a flexible schedule with certification training and a bonus program?
What does a PSS do?
- Improve the quality of life for individuals needing assistance but wishing to remain in their homes.
- Assist with personal care, hygiene, and light housekeeping tasks.
Can I be a PSS? YES! We are looking for:
- Caring, compassionate helpers
- High School or equivalent graduates preferred
- Individuals with a valid Driver’s License, current Auto Liability Insurance, and reliable transportation.
You would be joining an outstanding organization that cares for its employees and offers competitive pay and benefit packages which include: health, dental, and vision insurance, retirement plan, tuition reimbursement, generous paid time off, and so much more.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.