JOB TITLE: Product Operations Analyst
LOCATION: Fremont, CA Onsite 4 days/week
DURATION: 6 month contract-to-hire
The Product Operations Analyst will be a key member of the Product Operations team supporting the organization on streamlining processes for our internal applications Engineering team. Their goal is to drive efficiency and engagement to collect data inputs to inform the product strategy. The individual will be working with global and cross-functional teams and impact how the Product organization delivers exceptional support and solutions to clients.
· Collaborate with Product Managers to manage key performance metrics and assist with roadmap preparation and process documentation
· Owns the collection and analysis of cross-functional data to correlate trends and identify strategic actions.
· Perform rigorous analyses on large and complex data to provide strategic insights, hypotheses, and conclusions based upon findings to better anticipate and meet business needs
· Automating data correlation and reporting at every opportunity
· Prepare professional business presentations, dashboard, and metrics that are predominantly data driven with calculated targets.
· Provide project leadership, execution, and documentation on core system implementations
· Support product launches to ensure smooth rollouts and that value is recognized for end-users utilizing data
· Deep knowledge and experience with strategic planning, execution, go-to-market activities, and managing cross functional, global teams
· Deep knowledge of the product discovery and software development lifecycle from requirements gathering to post-implementation customer support and customer adoption
· Experience in Agile development and tools including product roadmap tools
· Strong analytical toolkit: financial models, correlating disparate data, cleaning databases
· Demonstrated experience with SQL, Python, and other data visualization tools
· Strong organizational skills as well as the ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities, assignments, and roles
· Self-motivated; able to work independently while coordinating activities with cross-divisional teams
· Team player; able to communicate with technical and business experts at all levels of the organization
· Flexible and adaptable to changing priorities and ad hoc assignments
· Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills