Location: Remote, US
DescriptIAM Operations, Identity - Associate Directorion:
Cognizant is seeking a Subject Matter Expert in Identity Management with a proven track record designing, deploying, and maintaining Authentication, Identity Management (IdM), and Privileged Account Management (PAM) platforms in a large enterprise with system design/integration experience. This is a team focused on the design, deployment and maintenance of enterprise IdM, PAM and Authentication technologies. Responsibilities include researching and analyzing customer needs; contributing to service strategy discussions; maintaining supporting documentation; contributing to projects that change the features, usability, service levels, or other aspects of the service design; testing, validation, and transitioning to new designs and supporting integration and operations.
- Designs, develops, tests, implements, and integrates Identity and Access Management (IAM) systems and solutions.
- Identifies, analyzes, and resolves system design weaknesses. Troubleshoots and manages the resolution of issues related identities, systems, access, accounts, authentication, authorization, entitlements, and permissions.
- Defines, promotes, and advises on solutions and best practices by using appropriate standards, processes, procedures, and tools throughout the system development life cycle.
- Designs reusable strategies, decisions, service components, libraries and frameworks to support enterprise-level IAM services.
- Planning out projects and being involved in project management decisions
- Provide Level 3 technical support
- Perform root cause analysis for production errors
- Develop scripts to automate visualization
- Participate in on-call rotation for 24x7 support
- Work with offshore teams to facilitate around-the-clock development
- Disaster Recovery design validation and execution
- Vulnerability management principles, proper patch management and deployment
- Server capacity management and planning
- Process Improvement
- Change control, Incident and Problem resolution
- Implementation of requests from other teams and individuals
- Bachelor's Degree in related field such as Computer Science or Information Systems and 9+ years related experience. Additional years of experience will be considered in lieu of a Bachelor's Degree.
- Significant experience in Infrastructure Technology
- Experience in designing and implementing IAM integrations with cloud providers
- Hands-on technical experience in systems integration or software engineering of identity and access management (IAM) solutions (such as IBM - ISAM/ISIM/ISIG/PIM, SailPoint CyberArk,)
- Experience in implementing solutions based on IAM standards such as OpenID, OAuth, SAML, WS-Federation & FIDO
- Experience with high availability and disaster recovery architectures.
- Experience in identity lifecycle management concepts and implementations - Joiner/Mover/Leaver.
- Experience with information security concepts such as authentication, access control, and cryptography.
- Experience with Windows, Linux/Unix, SQL, LDAP, and web services
- Experience with ITIL methodologies including change, problem, and incident management
- Experience with solving complex problems under pressure
- Experience with administering and scripting in PowerShell, Bash, Perl, and Beanshell, to complete tasks from a remote administration console or non-interactive shells
- Excellent oral and written communication skills – able to clearly communicate architecture and design concepts.
- Ability to write technical documentation including wiki sites, blogs, XML/HTML.
- Certifications in Microsoft Technologies
- Examples include: MCTS, MCITP, MCSA, MCSE
- (ISC)2 or CompTIA certifications a plus
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Sep 22 2022
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Applicants may be required to attend interviews in person or by video conference. In addition, candidates may be required to present their current state or government issued ID during each interview.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email CareersNA2@cognizant.com with your request and contact information.