- Provide leadership and deep technical expertise in all aspects of solution design and application development for specific business environments.
- Focus on setting technical direction on groups of applications and similar technologies as well as taking responsibility for technically robust solutions encompassing all business, architecture, and technology constraints.
- May be responsible for coordinating teams to accomplish development in a matrixed organization.
- Participate in full app life cycle: concept , design, build, deploy, test and release to app store Work with product teams on new product ideas, designs, prototypes, and estimate.
- Keep up to date on current and upcoming features in relevant products and platforms.
- Drive a best practices approach to the continuous improvement of our products, processes, and tools.
- Write and maintain documentation for all features in development.
- BS or other advanced degree is a must have.
- Typically requires 5-7 years of experience
- Design, Develop & Prototype iOS native customer application for phone and tablets for internal and external use.
- Experience in Kotlin, Swift and Android.
- Experience working with iOS development including Swift & Kotlin is required.
- Demonstrated interest in technology, technology-related issues, and analytical analysis.
- High performance and standards as demonstrated by academic or previous job experience.
- Effective collaborator with both non-technical and technical team members.
- Motivated self-starter with a high attention to detail.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, team-based environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Strong focus on troubleshooting and issue resolution.
As an equal opportunity employer, ICONMA prides itself on creating an employment environment that supports and encourages the abilities of all persons regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, or disability.
Source : ICONMA, LLC