Bluon has a great opportunity for seasoned HVAC Technicians who are ready to put down their tools but not quite ready to stop working in the trade! We’ve built an amazing app that is designed to make the the life of an HVAC Technician easier and we need your expertise to continue making it an even better tool! The ideal HVAC Technician has 10 years of experience and genuinely enjoys problem solving and researching. This is an excellent position for experienced techs looking to share their years of wisdom with the next generation of techs! This is a remote position.
- Working with our team of technician on growing our database by:
- Researching HVAC products
- Cross referencing product catalogs
- Conducting quality control on information being inputted into our database
- Adding HVAC equipment information and service protocols into database
- Working on and creating organized data tables of HVAC parts and specifications
- Populating parts tables with applicable specifications
- Associating parts specifications to appropriate equipment
- Review HVAC manuals to extract appropriate:
- Wiring diagrams
- Diagnostics codes
- Troubleshooting info
- Controls documentation
- Parts information
- Other relevant data
- Conduct remote technical support by diagnosing issues and walking technicians through step-by-step processes to find potential solutions
- Provide a very positive, can-do attitude while being extremely patient with techs of varying degrees of experience.
- Provide value-add informative technical feedback for technicians on the platform through regular forum content contributions
- Build rapport with the the Bluon Community by going the extra mile and empathizing with the technician in the field
- Communicate as effectively as possible via phone for every support call
- Positively interact with any HVAC professional who might be calling in for support – students, seasoned techs, instructors & building engineers
- 10+ years of experience in the HVAC-R Industry
- In-depth knowledge in either commercial and/or residential work
- Must be computer literate and have the ability to readily work with Bluon’s systems and CRM software (Hubspot)
- Must have strong competency with spreadsheet software such as Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets
- Strong communication and written skills
- Detail oriented
About Bluon, Inc.
Bluon, Inc. is the largest and fastest growing community in HVAC with 70,000 service technicians. Bluon pioneered the breakthrough replacement refrigerant TdX 20 (R-458A), the only R-22 replacement that improves energy efficiency, and extends the useful life of HVAC equipment for property owners. As a means to initially increase product adoption Bluon created the industry's first comprehensive support platform which has rapidly evolved into the most comprehensive database of HVAC units in the industry and provides just-in-time training, tools, and support for HVAC techs. With Bluon, service techs finally have a single source for documentation, specifications and training, saving them time, improving their relationships with customers, and ultimately connecting technicians with their preferred suppliers.
For more information about Bluon, visit www.bluon.com