HVAC Service Manager
We have an immediate opening for an experienced HVAC Service Manager to lead HVAC employees to install, maintain, and repair the client’s HVAC systems. As an HVAC Service Manager, you must routinely collaborate closely with repair and install technicians, dispatch workers, and other supervisors to ensure customer loyalty while achieving departmental objectives and goals. Managers often communicate directly with customers, vendors, and suppliers to provide accurate information on job or project status and needs. The Service Manager must serve as a representative of the company.
HVAC Service Manager Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage HVAC maintenance and service teams to ensure quality onsite
- Schedules direct and provide technical support for HVAC technicians.
- Understand the sales criteria and hold your team accountable for exceeding revenue goals.
- Reviews technicians’ work to ensure quality meets established standards
- Organize training and ongoing support for install teams
- Recruits, interviews, hires and trains HVAC technicians as required to meet workload demands.
- Ensuring compliance with appliance standards and with Occupational Health and Safety Act
- Complying with service standards, work instructions, and customers’ requirements
- Ability to work after hours, over weekends, and on public holidays with short or no notice.
- Other tasks and responsibilities as required to maintain efficient department operations
HVAC Service Manager Requirements:
- High school diploma, GED, or suitable equivalently
- Vocational, training, or apprenticeship of an HVAC program
- 1 + year of training in HVAC and willingness for more training in the area of HVAC.
- Understanding of advanced principles of air conditioning, refrigeration, and heating
- Reliable and self-motivated
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in reading schematics and work plans
- Ability to work after hours, over weekends, and on public holidays with short or no notice
- Working knowledge of boiler systems
- Ability to work in confined spaces
- Current HVAC technician license
- Valid driver’s license
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Wellness Resources